Registration With The Practice
Our list is open. We are taking new patient registrations from people who live within our practice boundary. You may apply to reception from Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 12.00noon and 4.00pm to 5.00pm and also Saturday from 10.00am to 12.00noon.
You will also need to provide the following forms of ID to complete your registration:
- NHS Number
- Proof of current UK address (one of the following):
- Full UK driving licence;
- Recent utility bill (less than 3 months old);
- Bank statement (less than 3 months old) – a copy will be taken, omitting your account details, and the original returned to you;
- Council Tax bill, payment book or exemption certificate (less than 12 months old);
- Council/Housing Association tenancy agreement. Private tenancy agreements are not accepted;
- Council rent book/card (showing a payment within past 12 months).
- Photographic ID (i.e. Photocard Driving Licence or Passport)
** Please ensure you bring the original documents; photocopies will not be accepted **
You will be required to book for a health check as part of the acceptance procedure.
Change of Details
Patients are asked to notify the surgery as soon as possible of any change of name, address or telephone number; not forgetting to indicate all the persons involved in this change. In an emergency, this could be absolutely vital.